*HAIR STYLIST/SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST/SALON ASSISTANT
D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique is always looking for extremely talented, creative, inspired, and passionate hairstylists who specialize in hair extensions in or near Philadelphia, PA 1 to 4 days per week! Applying stylists must have experience working with high-quality human hair, and must assist with retail sales from time to time. This is a unique opportunity, the hair salon is located within the upscale
D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique hair extensions store in Olney. We ask that applying stylists have current clientele with room to grow! You must be a licensed and established cosmetologist and familiar with atleast 2 of the 4 hair extension services such as the following services:
- Cap Weaves
- Weaves, Closures, & Frontals
- Wig fitting / Wig making services
- Fusion hair / Beaded Weft
- Must have experience cutting, blending, and styling hair
- Must be willing to work with only the D.D. Daughters brand of hair, when working in our salon
- Must have a passion for hair and hair extensions
- Must have existing clientele and established business
- Must be independent, self-managed, professional, and driven
- Must be able to create and style gorgeous hair with hair extensions
- Be proactive in drumming up new business and promoting the bar
- Must be familiar and available to work in a retail environment
- Must be social media savvy and provide samples of work
- Salon management/administrative experience is a plus!
- Must be able to follow direction and be teachable!
Who is this position for? Some examples include:
- Recent beauty school graduates looking for an exciting career path
- Professional stylists looking for a career change, but stay within the industry
This position is commission only. Pay rate is dependent on experience. This is an excellent opportunity with room to grow. There is potential for participating in our growing education program, creative video projects, and photo shoots for the right candidate.
Not sure if this position is for you? It's OK, we'd still love to meet you!
D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique is a big believer in positive energy, we're always looking to partner with exceptional team members. All applicants must provide samples of work with your application. Send us photos, links to Instagram, for consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- salon: 1 year (Required)
- stylist: 1 year (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA (Olney)
Salon Assistant Position:
D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique is seeking a full-time assistant to work in our hair replacement department.
Our hair replacement department caters to women who are experiencing hair loss. We provide wigs and hair pieces for women based on the type hair loss they are experiencing. This position would entail working closely with our (2) hair replacement specialists to help wash, prepare, and alter wigs and hair pieces for clients. It would also entail organizing our wig inventory and stock from day-to-day.
The schedule consists of shifts Tuesday through Saturday, we are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Ideal candidate would have a mature and friendly demeanor, flexible schedule, and the ability to multitask.
No experience is necessary, looking for a serious & mature candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us an email-Subject (employment), then send head shot to firstname.lastname@example.org , full name, experience, special interests/skills that you are proud of in this field, and a little about yourself, send resume if you have one and two professional references for us to verify. After your email is reviewed, we will contact you for a telephone interview and possibly an invitation for a personal interview at the Salon.
D.D. Daughters Salon is a full-service Hair/Extension/Wig salon located in Philadelphia, PA. We have a great team of professional & creative technicians. Each team member contributes to the success of the Salon and each other. If you want to be a part of this team, contact us at email@example.com or 215-924-2679.