Repair Services Include:
- Restoring the hair back to its original state
- Includes reperming for curly or wavy units
- Includes Replacing Hair Loss if needed (extensive hair loss is not repairable)
- Replacing torn lace
- And cleaning old residue/gule or tape from unit
NOTE: We DO NOT repair most holes. If you have a rip or hole that you want mended – please open a support ticket first to see if it is repairable. If you send a unit in that is unrepairable – you will receive a refund minus cleaning cost that we incur.
Instructions for Requesting Wig Repair Services:
- You must first drop off / mail your unit to us.
- Please put detailed information as to what type of repair is needed
- A Repair Representative will respond to your ticket and advise if the problem is repairable
- If it is repairable, you can add the repair to your shopping cart via the website.
- Do not send units into our office that are still damp from washing. *Our price includes cleaning, so it is not necessary to do yourelf.
Sending Your Unit in For Repair:
- For sanitary reasons, WE MUST remove ALL GLUE RESIDUE from the lace and hair and we MUST WASH YOUR UNIT first prior to sending it in for repair
(un-cleaned wigs will not be accepted for repair )
- Print out the Order Form Receipt which includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a Typed Note with the repair areas listed.
- Repairs will take approximately 4-6 weeks depending on the extent of the repair and how busy our vendor is
- Pay for Services Below
- Ship Your Unit along with the above to:Mailing Address:
D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique
Attn: Repair Dept./Myisha Miller
424 W. Chew Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19120